Busting Myths About the Millionaire Lifestyle!
So you want to live like a millionaire? Find out what it takes and dispel common myths about the millionaire lifestyle!
Thanks to TV shows, movies, and celebrity news, many consumers grow up dreaming of becoming a millionaire with its promise of living in mansions, driving luxury cars, and spending hours on end poolside or courtside.
* How accurate is this belief about America’s millionaires?
* What does it mean to be a millionaire? Is it an income? A lifestyle? Something else?
* How do millionaires typically become millionaires? Is it all luck, family background, or something else?
* What do millionaires do with their time?
* What types of vehicles do millionaires drive?
Join author and financial educator, Todd Christensen, of Money Fit by DRS for this insightful and fascinating look at the real millionaires of America?
If you find this video helpful, please click the “like” button, and then subscribe to the Money Fit YouTube channel.
Find a link to our upcoming LIVE webinar at https://moneyfit.org/live as well as our archive of past webinars at https://moneyfit.org/live-archive.
Money Fit is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit credit counseling agency providing debt management programs to consumers overwhelmed by high balances, high-interest rates, collection accounts, or all of the above.
After viewing this webinar, Certificates of Completion for this webinar are available at https://moneyfit.org/mf-live-certificate.
Call us today for help at (800) 432-0310. https://moneyfit.org/
#millionaire #lifestyle #myths
Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq2kVQpXvF4