*Advertisement packages for Bahamas Junkanoo Carnival* (click highlighted link to download PDF version)
How can Nu Woman Magazine assist?
1. We can promote your ad/s on our website & Facebook page (with over 50, 000 online subscribers). Price of Facebook Eblasts:
a) Two (2) Eblasts = $75, three (3) Eblasts = $100, four (4) Eblasts = $125
b) Website: A feature story that with run at top of our page with a link to your Facebook page or website (ten days time frame) = $300. Facebook link and story will run on dates requested by advertiser/s.
2. Feature in the February 2015 issue (digital) that covers The Caribbean, Canada (Toronto based location) as well as parts of the United States and Europe. This feature will also be promoted on our Facebook page (one week duration) = $500 (2-3 pages).
– Deadline to book January 30, 2015.
Cover Option with Editorial
3. For Bahamas Carnival Nu Woman is offering our February 2015 Cover! Plus a 4-5 page Editorial feature inside…
Magazine will provide photographer, make-up artist & creative direction for cover image and photo shoot.
Advertiser will provide model/s for cover and inside feature as well as costume and any press releases or article with relevant information for the feature.
Deadline to book January 30, 2015. 50% deposit is required on booking.
4. Additionally, we can film a 5-7 minute video to use in future promotions during the actual Carnival weekend! Our team will be given free access to parade area and promotions will be done on our social outlets during the event (Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Twitter and YouTube channels)…
Deadline to book this option February 8, 2015.
Download the details by clicking on the image below!
Nu Woman Magazine has been in circulation since July 2007. The magazine was initially a print publication covering the Bahamas and the Caribbean. It went digital in 2013 and has since expanded from an audience of about 20,000 subscribers to over 50,000 subscribers in the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Canada, the United States and parts of Europe.
Additional links to stories on Junkanoo:
Digital links – http://nuwomanmagazine.com/2014/10/26/magic-carnival-launches/