Neiman Marcus Celebrated Women’s History Month with Exclusive Customer Experiences in All 36 Stores
The integrated luxury retailer partnered with influential female leaders including Veronica Swanson Beard, Veronica Miele Beard, Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt, and more
DALLAS, March 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Neiman Marcus has a well-established history of female leadership dating back to its co-founder, Carrie Marcus Neiman, and its majority female representation today. This year, Neiman Marcus honored Women’s History Month with in-depth women-led panel discussions that united customers, community leaders, and industry innovators in all 36 Neiman Marcus locations nationwide.
“As a majority women-led retailer with a long history dedicated to advancing the careers and wellbeing of women, Neiman Marcus continues to foster a culture of Belonging that supports and encourages female leaders,” said Jodi Kahn, VP of Luxury Fashion at Neiman Marcus who served as moderator at the Neiman Marcus Short Hills panel. “We are proud to have a community of powerful female customers and were thrilled that these specially curated events could bring them together to connect with and celebrate fellow innovators, creators, and visionaries.”
With over 100 participants across the country, Neiman Marcus’ Women’s History Month customer events showcased influential female history makers and innovators that are inspiring this generation to be a force for positive change across a variety of industries including fashion, business, community, philanthropy, tech, science, and more. Highlights included:
- On March 9, Neiman Marcus Scottsdale hosted a panel on “Women in Design.” Panelists included founder and designer of Salon 1884, Andrea Mary Marshall, following Neiman Marcus’ exclusive launch of the brand last year. Chase Polan, founder of Kypris Beauty, Margaret Merritt, Owner of Margaret Merritt Productions, and Lara McDonald, Owner and Creative Director of Prim Design Company, also spoke on the panel.
- On March 15, Jodi Kahn, Vice President of Luxury Fashion at Neiman Marcus, moderated a private tableside chat at Neiman Marcus Short Hills. Participants included Veronica Swanson Beard and Veronica Miele Beard, founders and designers of Veronica Beard, along with Mia DeMeola, a 2023 recipient of the NMG x FSF scholarship. Last month, NMG awarded 10 NMG x FSF scholarships to undergraduate students like DeMeola pursuing careers in sustainable and ethical fashion.
- On March 23, Neiman Marcus Fashion Island hosted a panel on “The Modern Working Woman.” Panelists included Brie Olsen, Co-CEO of Pac Sun, Diana McBride, Senior Associate Publisher of Modern Luxury Rivera Magazine, and best-selling author and activist, Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt. The discussion highlighted the debut of her latest New York Times best-selling children’s book, Good Night, Sister.
- On March 23, Neiman Marcus San Francisco hosted a panel on “Perspectives from Female Leaders in the Tech and Science Industries.” Panelists included Aparna Bawa, Chief Operating Officer at Zoom Video Communications, Lynne Zydowsky, Ph. D., Chief of Science at Alexandria Real Estate Equities, and Devika Patil, Managing Director at Venture Capital Relationship Management Group, Silicon Valley Bank.
- On March 29, Neiman Marcus Coral Gables hosted a panel discussion with Nathalie Diamantis, President and CEO of Americas at Pomellato.
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has a longstanding commitment to cultivating a culture of Belonging by increasing workforce diversity, advancing workplace equity, and championing inclusive marketplaces. The company’s workforce consistently outpaces the U.S. population in racial and gender diversity, with women making up 67% of executive officers and 57% of the board of directors. This week, Neiman Marcus was listed by Newsweek as one of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Women 2023. The retailer received an impressive five-star rating based on criteria like compensation and benefits, work-life balance, and proactive management of a diverse workforce. To further advance workplace equity for women and people of color, NMG recently completed its first Pay Equity Analysis. Results from the analysis will be shared within the company’s second annual ESG report in the coming months.
Link to assets here.
ABOUT NEIMAN MARCUS:
Neiman Marcus is a Dallas-based luxury retailer, providing customers access to exclusive and emerging brands, anticipatory service, and unique experiences since 1907. Each day, Neiman Marcus connects with customers worldwide while delighting them with exceptional experiences across a 36-store presence in the U.S., one of the largest U.S. e-commerce luxury platforms, and industry-leading remote selling and personalization technology. From delectable dining and indulgent beauty services to bespoke experiences and exclusive products, there is something for everyone. To keep up with the latest news and events at Neiman Marcus, visit neimanmarcus.com or follow the brand on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences. As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with the world’s most desirable brand partners, we’re delivering exceptional products and intelligent services, enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our 10,000+ associates, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary. Our flagship brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. For more information, visit neimanmarcusgroup.com.
SOURCE Neiman Marcus Group
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neiman-marcus-celebrated-womens-history-month-with-exclusive-customer-experiences-in-all-36-stores-301786418.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com
The post Neiman Marcus Celebrated Women’s History Month with Exclusive Customer Experiences in All 36 Stores first appeared on TREND MAG.
Fashion - TREND MAG originally published at Fashion - TREND MAG