This Week in Consumer News: 13 Stories You Need to See
A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire, including a Pringles Everything Bagel launch and fall scents from Bath & Body Works.
NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Wingstop’s New Cajun Meal Deal Offers Everything Fans Crave, Smothered in Extra Flavor
Only available at Wingstop, the meal comes in fans’ choice of a cooked-to-order chicken sandwich, classic wings, boneless wings or crispy tenders with craveable loaded fries, drizzled with Wingstop’s signature ranch, melty cheese and bold Cajun seasoning.
- Iconic Apparel Brands Ann Taylor, LOFT and Talbots Come Together as KnitWell Group
KnitWell’s name reflects the Company’s core belief that each strong brand is distinctive, but when put together they are a powerhouse retail organization dedicated to meeting customers where they are in their journey.
- PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay and Beverages Brands Team Up with NFL Icons and Legends to Celebrate Kickoff with “Unretirement” Campaign
Roster of football stars appear alongside some of America’s favorite snack and beverage brands: DORITOS®, LAY’S®, TOSTITOS®, Pepsi® Zero Sugar, STARRY, MTN DEW® and more.
- Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez Brings VMC Tequila-Based Canned Cocktails to U.S.
VMC, which was launched in Mexico to great success in 2022, stands for Viva Mexico Cabrones, an exclamation of pride and celebration of Mexico. The cocktails are crafted with the expertise of master tequila makers using blue agave grown in Jalisco.
- Instacart Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. Instacart intends to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “CART.”
- New Pringles® Everything Bagel Puts a Crisp Twist on a Trending, Fan-Favorite Flavor
With flavor notes of sesame and poppy seeds followed by hints of cream cheese that perfectly blend with toasted onion and garlic, snackers and bagel aficionados alike can enjoy a morning bagel in crisp form anytime and anywhere.
- Subway® Rises Above the Rest with a Flying Footlong
The Subway in the Sky will stop in cities across the U.S. as it soars through the sky in September, including Kansas City, Atlanta, Orlando and Miami.
- Butterball Releases Its 2023 Thanksgiving Outlook Report
Notably, 79% of consumers who plan to celebrate Thanksgiving expect inflation to impact their plans. However, holiday hosts remain committed to serving turkey, with 82% still planning to serve it.
- Neiman Marcus Celebrates Brand Heritage Through Innovative New Frontiers Fall 2023 Campaign
New Frontiers features expert curation of the finest fashion assortment for the American luxury customer. The campaign boldly celebrates moving forward and breaking boundaries while drawing upon the Neiman Marcus magic, heritage, dedication to customer relationships, and fashion authority.
- Máka Mia Pizza Introduces Mia V4.5, a New Robotic Pizza Shop
The Robotic Pizza Shop features two stone hearth ovens that will perfectly cook and serve great pizzas in less than three minutes, without human assistance. It’s designed for retailers with significant foot traffic, including college and university communities, airports, hotels, amusement parks, convenient stores, and stadiums and sports facilities.
- Bath & Body Works Announces Official Kickoff of Fall with 35+ Wonderfall Just-Dropped Fragrances
“From beloved fall ingredients like apples and pumpkins to fall-forward sweets and drinks and outdoorsy-inspired scents, there’s truly something for everyone in this year’s collection,” said Betsy Schumacher, Chief Merchandising Officer at Bath & Body Works.
- Hallmark and Venmo Launch First-of-Its-Kind Hallmark + Venmo Cards
The unique gifting solution makes it easy, secure and convenient to brighten someone’s day by sending money and a smile.
- Spindrift’s Fan-Favorite Spiced Apple Cider and Cranberry Raspberry Flavors Return for Fall
As the weather cools and the leaves begin to change, Spindrift canned the taste of autumn with a slightly sweet and subtly pulpy take on two iconic fall flavors.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr, @prnfood, @prnbeauty, and @prnfashion on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
SOURCE PR Newswire
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-consumer-news-13-stories-you-need-to-see-301915356.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com
The post This Week in Consumer News: 13 Stories You Need to See first appeared on TREND MAG.