THIRA Health Jump-Starts Its Adolescent Residential Treatment Program
THIRA Health Logo
BELLEVUE, Wash., August 1, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Bellevue, Washington-based mental wellness center THIRA Health is excited to announce the launch of its Adolescent Residential Treatment Program that aims to help 13- to 17-year-olds struggling with anxiety, depression, and self-harm and trauma-related disorders.
The adolescent residential treatment program is built upon creative, innovative, and actionable ways of navigating treatment. With a team of experienced practitioners, this program offers round-the-clock guidance on DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) onboarding to support participants on their journey as they build coping skills that can cultivate long-term, meaningful life changes.
The program also includes a series of unique support such as:
- Individualized family engagement sessions
- Weekly multi-family skills training reviews
- Individual therapy sessions with a DBT-trained therapist
- Comprehensive nutrition program which will be overseen by Registered Dieticians
- Daily emotional and physical health support by registered nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Psychiatric medication with a team of psychiatrists and expert nurse prescribers
- Expressive Arts with registered art therapists
- Academics with a certified teacher
- Mindfulness groups (including mindful movement, yoga, and qigong)
- Therapeutic outings, equine-assisted learning, and volunteering to foster participants' sense of connection and belongingness
For more information about the program, go to https://www.thirahealth.com/rtc-housing.
About THIRA Health
THIRA Health is led by a team of experts with collective experience exceeding 100 years and a dedication to helping people strive for a life worth living. Dr. Mehri Moore is our founder and Dr. Kathryn Korslund is our CEO — both doctors guide a team of 100+ clinical and support staff.
THIRA Health provides services ranging from residential for adolescents to intensive outpatient for ages 13+. Our commitment to the rigor of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy combined with innovative supportive treatments and medication management ensures top-tier treatment for women, teen girls and gender non-conforming individuals.Contact Information:
Director of Business Development
Original Source: THIRA Health Jump-Starts Its Adolescent Residential Treatment Program